I'm having problems viewing reports through the Embed in Sharepoint Online functionality. This did work a month or so ago with no problem but since then all I receive (as Report Developer and Power BI Admin) is a flashing Power BI logo. I have not changed anything internally and neither has the Sharepoint team (or so I' m led to believe).
This is the same for a number of users... but a small number are still able to view the embedded report. I have checked everyone's Permissions (Power BI Pro, Workspace access etc), including duplicating those that still work... but this doesn't change anything.
I have also tried this with every possible Browser (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari) and removed cookies etc but still no luck.