cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srutt Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Filters display values first instead of dimension

I noticed that when on a report and using the filters, the values are displayed first instead of the dimension that you want to select.  It didn't used to be that way, just wondering if there is a bug in the most recent release. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
spiderrob Member

Re: Filters display values first instead of dimension

There is another thread mentioning the same issue where someone from Microsoft has come back and said it will be changed back to the original order shortly.

I didn't even realise there was a count number to the right previously as the descriptive fields tend to be long enough to push the numbers out of view!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
srutt Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Here is what I'm seeing.

filters.png

Super User
Super User

Yes, this is what we are seeing now versus the other way. Not sure it is a bug but rather a conscious decision is the best guess at this point.

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

spiderrob Member

There is another thread mentioning the same issue where someone from Microsoft has come back and said it will be changed back to the original order shortly.

I didn't even realise there was a count number to the right previously as the descriptive fields tend to be long enough to push the numbers out of view!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)