cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srutt
Regular Visitor

Filters display values first instead of dimension

I noticed that when on a report and using the filters, the values are displayed first instead of the dimension that you want to select.  It didn't used to be that way, just wondering if there is a bug in the most recent release. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is another thread mentioning the same issue where someone from Microsoft has come back and said it will be changed back to the original order shortly.

I didn't even realise there was a count number to the right previously as the descriptive fields tend to be long enough to push the numbers out of view!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
srutt
Regular Visitor

Here is what I'm seeing.

filters.png

Yes, this is what we are seeing now versus the other way. Not sure it is a bug but rather a conscious decision is the best guess at this point.

---------------------------------------

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!

I have a NEW book! 
DAX Cookbook from Packt
Over 120 DAX Recipes!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

There is another thread mentioning the same issue where someone from Microsoft has come back and said it will be changed back to the original order shortly.

I didn't even realise there was a count number to the right previously as the descriptive fields tend to be long enough to push the numbers out of view!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - June 24th

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!