Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

srutt
Regular Visitor

Filters display values first instead of dimension

I noticed that when on a report and using the filters, the values are displayed first instead of the dimension that you want to select.  It didn't used to be that way, just wondering if there is a bug in the most recent release. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is another thread mentioning the same issue where someone from Microsoft has come back and said it will be changed back to the original order shortly.

I didn't even realise there was a count number to the right previously as the descriptive fields tend to be long enough to push the numbers out of view!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
srutt
Regular Visitor

Here is what I'm seeing.

filters.png

Yes, this is what we are seeing now versus the other way. Not sure it is a bug but rather a conscious decision is the best guess at this point.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

There is another thread mentioning the same issue where someone from Microsoft has come back and said it will be changed back to the original order shortly.

I didn't even realise there was a count number to the right previously as the descriptive fields tend to be long enough to push the numbers out of view!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors