Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AlexR
Frequent Visitor

Filters applied display selection from inactive slicers

Found a strange bug recently, where the filters applied pop up displays the selection from slicers which are not affecting the visual.

This issue only happens in Power BI service - Power BI Desktop is working fine (i.e. the filters applied do not display slicers selections when interaction is set to none).

The scenario: 2 slicers at the top (Reporting Measure and Reporting Measure Secondary) have the interactions set to "none" against the stacked column chart "Gross Sales Composition by Month", however when opening the pop up to display the filters applied, both slicers selection are displayed in the list.

The reporting measure selection in the column chart is achieved using visual level filters - the slicer selection is different and not affecting the results (this is working as expected).

MicrosoftTeams-image (22).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlexR ,

By my test, it does exactly as you said, I have submitted this issue in our internal group(ICM 274902680), if there is a reply, I will reply you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlexR ,

Issue in service has been fixed and 2021 December Power BI Desktop will also have the fix.
Best Regards,
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlexR ,

By my test, it does exactly as you said, I have submitted this issue in our internal group(ICM 274902680), if there is a reply, I will reply you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors