Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

geko

Filtering via powerbi-models suddenly not working anymore

Hi. 

We are embedding power-bi reports into html-files. The content is predefined, so is the data, the report should contain. Therefore we are applying filters. We are using power-bi models (https://github.com/Microsoft/powerbi-models) to do so.

This was working really well, till recently. Now the filters, which are provided via my power-bi request are just not applied anymore.

When I open the html-file all data is displayed. Opening the filter-bar shows, that on page-level, no filter is set, but on report-level the filters are set. I can't even select all data on page-Level! Still my data is not filtered. I have to untick and tick the checkbox again, so that my report recognices that he has a filter applied. 

Has anybody experienced a simular problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @geko,

I contact to power bi team and they told me it's an known issue.
I think you need to waiting for the release.

Similar issue link:

Power BI Embedded

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
geko

Hi.

It seems there was an update on Power-BI side already. We tested our feature yesterday and filtering was working again. Unfortunatly I didn't find any release notes.

So thank you all for your support.

Greetings, geko

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @geko,

I contact to power bi team and they told me it's an known issue.
I think you need to waiting for the release.

Similar issue link:

Power BI Embedded

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft

Any estimated date for this fix?

Thank you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors