Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CMack95

Filtering Dashboards in Workspace

Hi,

Where I work users are required to filter reports/dashboards for multiple reasons specific to their area.  At the moment we have a number of reports that show various information however we want to condense them down to multiple dashboards but incorporating visuals from various reports in one dashboard.  

The reports currently have filters on that can be applied to all however is there a way of adding them to a dashboard or a workaround?

Ideally we would want for example, visual 1 from report 1,2,3,4 so users can filter a specific location which would then update them all in one go.

Apologies if this has been asked before. 

Any help is much appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CMack95

I'm not clear about your problem.

Does your report have many report pages where it displays different slicers for the visuals using the same dataset?

example:

Report page 1 and page 2 has the same table visual with data from the same dataset, but have different silcers.

5.pngreport page 1

6.pngreport page 2

Then you want to pin the Table visual to a dashboard, but keep such slicers in both report pages.

Is my understanding right?

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors