Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

olondo
Frequent Visitor

Filter slicer does not scroll down correctly

Recently (since this week, 6 September 2021) we have troubles with a filter slicer on the browser. The type of browser does not matter. As well as google chrome as microsoft edge as mozilla firefox has the same problem. 

When we wants to select a value at the slicer, the scroll down options pops up at the right on the screen (instead of nicely below). The slicer option is at the right top of the screen so the options are not visible in the screen anymore:

olondo_0-1631261457207.png

We have tried a lot of things to solve this problem, but none of the things we tried helps:

• Delete slicer and make it again
  • Try different browsers
  • Drag it a little bit to the left (slicer needs to be standing at the right top of the screen)
  • Publish the report again (we making use of the recent PowerBI update)
  • Try several format options 

For now, the temporary solution is to pop up the filter pane. Then we can see the first 5 characters of the text value.

Does anyone has the same troubles or has even found a solution to this?

Thanks in advantage

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @olondo ,

Now Microsoft has fixed this issue in the Power BI Service, please check if your reports are working.

Best Regards,
Winniz

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @olondo ,

Now Microsoft has fixed this issue in the Power BI Service, please check if your reports are working.

Best Regards,
Winniz

Hi @v-kkf-msft 

The issue is fixed!! Thanks for replying to this topic.

And thanks to Microsoft for the quick help.

Best regards, olondo

edhans
Super User
Super User

Try setting your zoom level in the browser to 100%. I know there is an issue with the Chromium v93 used in Edge and Chromium, but the firefox issue makes it a bit odd. Still, try the 100% fix. MS knows about this and is working on it.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting
olondo
Frequent Visitor

Hi Edhans,

Thanks for the reply. For some colleagues which face this problem, the browser was standard on 100% zoom. In fact, if they change it to 90%, it works!

Not the real solution but it is temporarily workable. We will be waiting for the solution of Microsoft.

Hi @olondo ,

Microsoft has reported the problem, and the ID for ICM is 260227233. I will continue to follow up on the progress and show it in the post.

Best Regards,
Winniz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors