Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter issue: works in Power BI desktop - not in Power BI services (unless switching sheets)

Hi all

I have a graph with figures per date and a target line.  

I added a filter where I can quickly select "this month".

When I unselect "this month" and select again "this month":

> I can see figures and target line for this month as before. So there are no problems in power BI desktop, .

> I can see figures, but no target line in power BI services or embedded. If i switch to another sheet and come back to this one, the target line is again visible.

This looks like a powerBI bug to me, but if not: Can anyone help me with this? 

(NB. We have only targets available for this month, I don't know if this can be an issue?)

Thanks a lot!

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I was not able to reproduce this problem on my side. If possible, would you please share your .pbix file so that I can check for you?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi v-yulgu-msft

Thanks for your reply. Strange thing: today everything works fine, but I didn't change anything to the file. Hope it will stay this way. 

Anyone had the same problem?

Thanks a lot

Qlaro

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had kind of the same problem today:

I have a report in power BI desktop with a line and clustered column chart with the option "Show Secondary" > off. This report works fine in power BI desktop, but when I published it to power BI services and I checked the report there, the report suddenly shows 2 Y-axis. I checked the settings in power BI services and the option "Show Secondary" was on again?!

I guess there is a sync problem when publishing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

I have a graph with figures per date and a target line.

I added a filter where I can quickly select "this month".

When I unselect "this month" and select again "this month":

> I can see figures and target line for this month as before. So there are no problems in power BI desktop, .

> I can see figures, but no target line in power BI services or embedded. If i switch to another sheet and come back to this one, the target line is again visible.

This looks like a powerBI bug to me, but if not: Can anyone help me with this?

(NB. We have only targets available for this month, I don't know if this can be an issue?)

Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors