Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Frixel
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filter icons visible on Sharepoint

Hi All,

I have a report that I publish on sharepoint.
But at sharepoint, the filter icons and lines also become visible.
Is it possible to adjust somewhere in the online (service) version that they are no longer visible?

4 REPLIES 4
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Can you be more specific on what are you trying to hide?

You can hide the filter pane with the small eye on the top right of it. You can also hide the header of each visualization disabling the "Visual Header" option under formatting for each one.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

hi @ibarrau 

This is what i mean.

1.png

Hi @Frixel ,

You don't want other users to filter your report. So you need the filter icons hided, right? If so, you could add a button on top of slicers.

1.gif

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xuding-msft 

That is a nice solution but i have made my report in the service version (so i have a realtime report) and in the service i can`t find to make a group so you let see it in the example?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors