Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sandrade
Frequent Visitor

Filter Text Custom Visual not rendering in App

Since today (2021/11/22), the Custom Visual "Text Filter" is not rendering in the App. Is working fine in the Workspace and in Power BI Desktop, but when we go to the App is blank:

TextFilter Issue.png

I have tryed removed and imported again the visual, but it gives the same result. I have test it in Chrome and Edge; it failed in both.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We got a resolution from MS

"

Actually we had an issue with all custom slicer visuals that is showing blank in app later we informed to our team and they have found this as a bug and fixed the issue. They started releasing this deployment in cluster wise from 29th November like that for all the clusters the deployment completed yesterday.

As the bug has fixed now, you won't face the issue again.

"

And I can confirm the control is working fine since 29 of November.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andymeyer
Frequent Visitor

I got the same issue. Hopefully Microsft gets this fixed ASAP

tonyrogersonsql
Frequent Visitor

Same here - workround on Chrome if the user clicks CTRL + R on the app based report after it's finished loading they appear ok, not ideal!!

I know this Visual was slated for deprecation, I think it's going to be a significant shooting in the foot, or rather product team listening in an echo chamber if they are deprecating this with no replacement and in a timeframe for us to replace it...

We got a resolution from MS

"

Actually we had an issue with all custom slicer visuals that is showing blank in app later we informed to our team and they have found this as a bug and fixed the issue. They started releasing this deployment in cluster wise from 29th November like that for all the clusters the deployment completed yesterday.

As the bug has fixed now, you won't face the issue again.

"

And I can confirm the control is working fine since 29 of November.

True, same with Edge.

We have created the ticket with MS, hopefully they can resolve the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors