Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

File menu is not visible at the Online Service

Hi everyone!

I have observed that the File Menu has disappeared from the panels and I only can see using Microsoft Edge browser.

Captura.PNG

Anyone more has this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
deepu299
Advocate V
Advocate V

Hi @Anonymous  This seems to be a bug when language is changed. The options are actually hiding in the first group. Zoom out your browser a little and you will see the options next to Explorar. This is more of the menu fitting on the top bar, since there is no space the options are going hidden.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @deepu299!

Yes, well, it's the temporary solution that I had to use but It's just a "patch"...

MAR1

Hi,

I have a problem with the interface too. I posted this a few days ago, still no solution:

Power BI screen not loading properly

Hi,

I have encouraged a client to start using the Power BI service. They uploaded a small dataset, however when they sign in, the screen is not loading properly and they are unable to perform any tasks. The screenshot below, shows that the arrows in the Navigation Pane are not displayed and the buttons are greyed out. We have tried relaunching the browser, clearing the cache, restarting the machine etc. They are using Internet Explorer and due to policy cannot use another browser.

Thanks.

Screenshot.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors