Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

File Automatically Changed on services

Hi Team,

Please help me out. I have an pbix file and published into the app.powerbi.com and i have made some changes again re-depoly the file that time it got successfully published in to the services but when i refresh the browser again the old file only displays , it's not reflecting to new one. Your help will be appricated.

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous 

What do you do in " i have made some changes again", and if you try renane the pbix file, if so, please rename the dataset too, then republish the report.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

we are not changing File name, have made some calucaltions on Power bi Report level and then republish into the app.powerbi.com so File got successfully published but after refreshing the browser old file only showing.

hi, @Anonymous 

I have test on my side, it works well.

For example: I have published one report in workspace, then I add a column in report level filter and set filter in pbix file. now I republish it, it works well, and after refreshing the browser it is still works well.

If you try to delete the old report and then republish new report?

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors