Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Charu
Post Patron
Post Patron

Few dashboard Tiles are blank in power bi service

Hi Everyone,

I'm using Oracle direct query and RLS security.

Till yesterday dashboard tiles are shown data correctly, but today It's behaving weirdly I don't know the root cause of it.

As an admin, I created a report and shared to other users when they login dashboard all are blank but when I check in my report by filtering the employee it's showing me the data but why it's not showing when the user logs in.

In my dataset, I have added the user email and then I shared with that user.

Need your help it's really emergency with my management there is the demo but this weird behavior drives me crazy.

Please act immediately.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @v-piga-msft

It seems there was an issue with the relationship which I have created between so many tables which has same column names so I removed all the relationships and created newly by renaming the similar column names in all tables.

Now it's working fine.

Thanks @v-piga-msft

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi  @Charu,

From your description, it seems that you could see the values in dashboard tiles but the users you shared with cannot see the values?

Did the user could see the values in dashboard before with RLS? 

Please check your Gateway if it works well and the refresh history?

You could test role in Power BI service to check if it works with RLS?

Besides, did the users you shared with get any errors or only the blank visual? 

Reference:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Dashboards-tiles-not-showing-values/td-p/278318

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/dashboard-are-blank/td-p/278474/page/2

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-piga-msft

It seems there was an issue with the relationship which I have created between so many tables which has same column names so I removed all the relationships and created newly by renaming the similar column names in all tables.

Now it's working fine.

Thanks @v-piga-msft

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors