Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

zeel801
Frequent Visitor

Failed to load data sources

Getting the following error. I tried to publish as another name and not a single issue. I cannot delete the data set and remake it again, this would be the 5th time and takes over a days work to recreate all 40 dashboards everytime. 

This happens when i try to go into the schedule refresh. Also get a timeout error when trying to get gateway informaiton.

Failed to load data sources. Please try again later.

Activity IDa0bd7017-0a03-47b6-a3e2-36e71e69ab22
Request ID783f133b-2f30-38ba-4543-32465d824eec
Status code404
TimeTue Feb 23 2016 13:30:56 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Version13.0.800.495

Also when i open the report that is being published it shows an older version of the report. 

8 REPLIES 8
MPeinado
Advocate I
Advocate I

+1

Sad to say, but glad other people are having this issue, i have had to cancel 3 c-level presentations now because power bi has refused to work consistently for more then a day. Getting chewed out every day now because of my decision to move with a beta product like Power BI instead of sisense

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

I am in the same boat today. Unable to Load and blank reports.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

Just received this and within minutes my reports are working again.

Hello Kristi,

I had the same ticket creation issue once it hit support.microft.com, I cleared by browser cache and restarted IE. I am now able to submit a ticket. Be sure you can access https://support.microsoft.com/en-us before you go through the ticket form.

I can tell you we are in the middle of a localized outage. Across a few regions (yours must be one of the effected regions) users are receiving the same error and cannot use Power BI.com at all. (Unknown Error, Data Model Failed to Load)

We have many tickets open for the same issue. The fix has been identified and is being rolled out. We do not have an ETA at this time.

Please free to open up a case for the issue if you are able to access the site.

Thank you,

Name removed

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Still no lucj, anyone have a work around?

Anyone get an update yet?

Didnt get an update, but it is working for me now. 

jameslo30
Advocate III
Advocate III

I hear you! - 

All I get is this: 

PowerBIIssue1.png

I've opened TWO tickets with Office365... One from the beginning of February, and one from last week - No replies on both. Appaulling customer service from them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors