Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export to PowerPoint

This the Export to Power point now in General Relaese (rather than in Preview?)

If so whyis the Formaying Particularly With respect to Font Size and Images so irratic. We rarely get a Powerpoint Slide that looks exactly like the Report Page. Many titles are Croppeed and incresed in size. likewize image etc. Frankly the PowerPoint image is very poor Qaulity.

Is there any Guidlines on what sizes (oages or fonfonts) we should be using to retain thethe Quality of the Rport Image when Exported

5 REPLIES 5
ebeauchamp
Helper I
Helper I

The export to PPT seems to resize visuals using a different resolution. As a result, the labels often get truncated in PowerPoint, whereas the same visual in the PBI service and Web embedded are not truncated and appear fully. Below is an example of truncated labels in PPT. Has anyone found a workaround to avoid this type of issue? Thanks

2018-03-09_8-50-59.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

What it does with Legends can be truely egregious

Rendering in Export to Powerpoint.PNG

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

It's still under Preview. Seems fine in my test. Can you share some snapshots please?

Export_to_Power_Point

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capture.PNG

@Anonymous @v-jiascu-msft;

I would add one big problem : 

-custom visuals are not supported by the Export to PowerPoint feature.

Any update regarding that?

Please make it compatible, at least for top 5 custom visuals in the Export to PowerPoint feature.

Thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors