cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhmiller89 Member

Re: Export to PowerPoint (Preview) feedback

When will exporting to PowerPoint with the in-session applied filters be supported? 

Highlighted
alvin_alpha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

hi,

Still reading thru the thread. In case I missed it. Can tables be edited as well after pptx export?

olgaia Visitor
Visitor

Why are R-custom-visuals not supported? This makes things much more complicated. =( Please fix!

Super User
Super User

Grouped visuals, introduced in the August 2019 update, appear to all align to the top left corner of the page when exported to PDF or PowerPoint.  Below is a screen shot of the PowerBI Desktop file then the published report exported to both PDF and PPTX.  I have also tested this in both Chrome and Edge with the same results.  

The good view in PowerBI desktop:

GroupedAlignmentGood.jpgPowerBI desktop showing grouped items

The bad view after export:

GroupedAlignmentBadPPT.jpgThe published report after export to PowerPoint or PDF

Has anyone else run into this behavior?  I really like the grouped items for working with bookmarks so I am hoping this get fixed soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 147 members 1,547 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: