Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

po
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Export to PDF bug: Hidden pages are included

Hi,

When export to pdf/powerpoint in service get option to include or not include hidden pages when owner of document.

However, if share this with someone else and they export to pdf/powerpoint they see no such option.

Noticed looks to have been a bug which now 'fixed' but as non-owner this still seems to be an issue.

Any word when non-owners will be able to export to pdf/powerpoint without hiddne pages being included?

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32953411-export-to-powerpoint-hid...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @po ,

Could you mean to show the option when the shared users want to export to pdf? Based on my test, it seemed work on my side:

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @po ,

Could you mean to show the option when the shared users want to export to pdf? Based on my test, it seemed work on my side:

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Thanks 

I see this option as well on reports which have been shared with me  and look o.k in service.

However one user doesn't get the dropdwon list or checkbox shown when I share report with them.

Any reason this woudl be the case?

Is there some setting whcih controls this in service?

Thanks

po
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Looks o.k now - other user can see the exclude hidden tabs option.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors