cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
po Member

Export to PDF bug: Hidden pages are included

Hi,

When export to pdf/powerpoint in service get option to include or not include hidden pages when owner of document.

However, if share this with someone else and they export to pdf/powerpoint they see no such option.

Noticed looks to have been a bug which now 'fixed' but as non-owner this still seems to be an issue.

Any word when non-owners will be able to export to pdf/powerpoint without hiddne pages being included?

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32953411-export-to-powerpoint-hid...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Export to PDF bug: Hidden pages are included

Hi @po ,

Could you mean to show the option when the shared users want to export to pdf? Based on my test, it seemed work on my side:

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @po ,

Could you mean to show the option when the shared users want to export to pdf? Based on my test, it seemed work on my side:

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
po Member

Hi,

Thanks 

I see this option as well on reports which have been shared with me  and look o.k in service.

However one user doesn't get the dropdwon list or checkbox shown when I share report with them.

Any reason this woudl be the case?

Is there some setting whcih controls this in service?

Thanks

po Member

Looks o.k now - other user can see the exclude hidden tabs option.