Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export to PDF - Scaling Issue

Previously users have been able to export a report to PDF and the report pages scale automatically to fit the page. As of last week when exporting to PDF only a very small portion of the page gets exported to the PDF page, and I'm not sure why the sudden change or how to fix it?

If I select Print Current Page and then Save as PDF I am able to get one page out scaled appropriately, however this is not a great solution for a multi-page report.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Vicky

3 REPLIES 3
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Is there any custom visual in your report? "Export to PDF" doesn't support custom visuals.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - no there aren't any custom visuals, and the same report has previously been exported to PDF with no issues - no changes have happened to the report in the meantime. Users are trying to export to PDF on PBI Service. This worked fine for a few months, and all of a sudden it has stopped scaling appropriately.

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous ,

After my testing, i couldn't reproduce this issue.  I would suggest you to create a support ticket here.

Support Ticket (1).gif

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors