Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export data in Power BI services

Hi all, 

In my reports I use slicers/textfields/graphs/etc. I also have tables with information that users wants to export to Excel. Normally this is an easy job, but unfortenately sometimes i have lots of visuals close to each other. This makes it hard to select the right three dots in the corner. Is it possible to disable users to select a specific text box/visual, as this makes it easier to select the one you want to export. (E.g. in the prtscreen I used edit interactions to clarify what I mean. I have three visuals close to each other, if i want to select a specific one, it's hard to select the right one, as they are all close to each other. Can i make it impossible for users to select for example two of them, as its not needed to export these)

Annabel123_0-1612957828096.png

Hopefully the question is clear and somebody can help me 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

This can be achieved by:  Select the visuals for which you dont want the icons to be seen and go to the " Visual Header" option in Format Option. 

Then select what you want to see as on option and what you dont or turn then off altogether.

Can be done  from PBI Servcie or Desktop as well

veenashenolikar_0-1612959384125.png

Please mark this as a solution if I have answered your question

Regards,

Veena Shenolikar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Anonymous ,

This can be achieved by:  Select the visuals for which you dont want the icons to be seen and go to the " Visual Header" option in Format Option. 

Then select what you want to see as on option and what you dont or turn then off altogether.

Can be done  from PBI Servcie or Desktop as well

veenashenolikar_0-1612959384125.png

Please mark this as a solution if I have answered your question

Regards,

Veena Shenolikar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Veenashenolikar, 

You're the best!! this works perfectly! 🙂 Will save lots of frustration! 🙂 Thanks a lot!! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors