Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

divyanshmalik

Export data from Embedded reports on external web application

1. Currenlty it seems there is no out of the box functionality to acheive data export from embedded reports on an external web application.

2. Is there any work around to acheive the said fucntionality ?

3. Reports should be available to export after filtering the data similar to what power BI provides with in-built interface.

4. In our case Data source is application insight integrated using stream analytics.

5. Solution to above mentioned problem through using any other data sources different then Application Insight will also be appreciated . 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
stevermck

I'm having the same problem and for two reasons I feel that the "publish to web" feature isn't goign to work for me.   Can somebody confirm if we use the API to publish individual repors or tiles that export is available or not?

the other deal killer for the publish to web is the fact that the reports "could be incldued in a public gallery"  Is there a possibility of turning that off as well?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors