Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mrvamsidhar
Helper I
Helper I

Export Reports outlook

Hello All, Is there any way I can export my Reports to out look.

We prepared lot of Power-BI dashboards, but some times its getting difficult to make the higher management to go to a shared link.

Is it possible so that, I can send the dashboard  as a screenshot to outlook email address?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mrvamsidhar

There isn't any direct option in power bi service which you just click on it and it would generate a screenshot and send this screenshot via outlook.

Here are some workarounds.

An easy way is to use tools like Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, then save it as a picture to use later or paste it directly in a email of Outlook.

If your users have power bi pro account or if the content is in a Premium workspace, you could subscribe others to email subscriptions in Power BI.

More details please refer to this article.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/subscribe-others-to-email-subscriptions-in-power-bi/

Additionally,  Using PowerBI Tiles Pro to send data via email is a very easy way to keep non-Power BI users up to date with the latest figures.

How to send Power BI reports via email using Outlook

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DevScopeHelp
Helper III
Helper III

Hi,

You can do that using PowerBI Robots. The dahsboard can be sent as either a high-resolution image or an attached PDF file.

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mrvamsidhar

There isn't any direct option in power bi service which you just click on it and it would generate a screenshot and send this screenshot via outlook.

Here are some workarounds.

An easy way is to use tools like Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, then save it as a picture to use later or paste it directly in a email of Outlook.

If your users have power bi pro account or if the content is in a Premium workspace, you could subscribe others to email subscriptions in Power BI.

More details please refer to this article.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/subscribe-others-to-email-subscriptions-in-power-bi/

Additionally,  Using PowerBI Tiles Pro to send data via email is a very easy way to keep non-Power BI users up to date with the latest figures.

How to send Power BI reports via email using Outlook

Best Regards

Maggie

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @mrvamsidhar

You can do this by subscribing others to a dashboard or report as explained below

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors