Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

danielvt
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error within the new matrix visual in the web and app version of power bi

Hi there,

I have the following problem. I use the new matrix visual within the power bi desktop with the format minimal.

Within the power bi desktop everything looks fine but within the web version and within the power bi app

black lines are displayed if the size of the report is not the same as in the desktop version.

See at the attached picture,Unbenannt.png the black line at the value to target.

cheers,

daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

did you also try to change the view option.

The error only occurs, if the view option are set to "Fit to page"(first option) and it could also be necessary to change the page size of the browser window a little bit. So if you select the view option and resize the browser window size a little bit you should see the black lines.

I just check to use different browsers and it seems that the error only occur within the mozilla firefox. So it is a problem which is caused by the browser.

Best regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @danielvt,

With your shared pbix file, I still cannot reproduce the issue on my environment. So I would suggest you create a support ticket on Power BI Support page for better assistance on the issue. Smiley Happy

errorr1.PNG

Regards

Hi,

did you also try to change the view option.

The error only occurs, if the view option are set to "Fit to page"(first option) and it could also be necessary to change the page size of the browser window a little bit. So if you select the view option and resize the browser window size a little bit you should see the black lines.

I just check to use different browsers and it seems that the error only occur within the mozilla firefox. So it is a problem which is caused by the browser.

Best regards,

Daniel

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @danielvt

According to your description above, I have tested it with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.48.4792.721 64-bit (July 2017)). But I was not able to reproduce this issue. I haven't seen the black line on the new matrix visual after publishing the report and changing the size of report on Power BI service.

r3.PNG

Could you share a sample pbix file which can reproduce the issue? So that we can help further investigate on it. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here, or sent it to me in private message. Do mask sensitive data before uploading. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors