Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jtwilliams

Error when viewing Members of an App

I have an app workspace and when I try and view the Members of that workspace (click on the elipses and select Members) I get a page with the error "Something went wrong. A mailbox couldn't be found for <my email address>". The details of the error are:

X-ClientId: 7C2A09C15A91405A816B1CB7F16FF3B3
request-id 8cc7622c-db85-4678-b647-225c86ba3b26
X-OWA-Error Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.UserHasNoMailboxException
X-OWA-Version 15.20.609.12
X-FEServer MWHPR1001CA0007
X-BEServer MW2PR0102MB3482
Date:3/23/2018 8:17:15 PM

I get the same error if I select Calendar or Conversations from the same menu as Members.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi williams

Here is the simialr issue solved.

Note:

“Members” will open the Outlook for Office 365 view of your group, could you check Azure AD to see If that mailbox is present.

Additionally,

Does this issue happen on any other members of this APP workspace?

Do you add to some AD security groups which you don’t need? According to this article, we can add only individuals to the members and admin lists currently.

Best regards

Maggie

Thank you for the link to the other solution. I will need to get with our Systems Operations team to look at our setup in Azure AD. I'm out of the office for the next week but will report back when I return and have a chance to work with our Ops team.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors