Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nexter
Advocate III
Advocate III

Error when opening any report in service

For some reason a handful of my users (as well as myself) are receiving this error message when trying to load any reports today.  This is regardless of the report/dataset and it only started occurring this morning.  The report will appear to load for as long as a minute before showing this error.  I firmly believe it's on the Power BI side as it's happening in all reports in all datasets, and only for a certain amount of users.  We're in NA East.

Nexter_0-1593700384583.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nexter
Advocate III
Advocate III

This issue has now been resolved for me, fixed on its own.  Hopefully you all have the same result!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Nexter
Advocate III
Advocate III

This issue has now been resolved for me, fixed on its own.  Hopefully you all have the same result!

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nexter ,

Glad to hear the issue is gone. Please accept your reply as the solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Icey

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @Nexter ,

Could it be this issue:

Power BI rolled out enforcement of TLS 1.2 protocol for all encrypted connections in all regions. All modern web browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer 11) support TLS 1.2. Any customers having connection issues should ensure they are using the latest web browser of their choosing. Any client/server connections (such as API/Embedded calls, Mobile apps etc) also must support TLS 1.2 in order to maintain connection to Power BI service. Customers using Embedded applications/API's and seeing exceptions related to failed SSL connection and/or handshake failures should refer to instructions and For more information, please refer here

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have same issue, not TLS1.2 related

https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

steve378810_0-1593707517100.png

I am also seeing the same issue and my TLS version shows green as well. There is another thread with what appears to be the same problem. Might need a merge: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Loading-Data-Cannot-Load-Model/m-p/1198290

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors