Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JasonSheldon

Error trying to connect Power BI Premium Metrics App

To start off, I am using the GCC, so that may affect the answers and not all features work well in the government cloud.  That said, we had the Power BI Premium Metrics App working, but around the end of May it stopped refreshing.  I went to remove and add in the new version, and am getting the error below when I try and connect to the service.  I know that the GCC may not allow Template Applications, but I wasn't sure if this was a template application or not?  Any help would be appreciated as that metrics app was invaluable to us.

Something went wrong
Failed to update model parameters. Please try again later.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: 4c2300cb-d51a-49ed-9ff1-061ca6be291f
Request ID: 2dac59a3-e63d-3c84-06ac-d9f034082ca4
Correlation ID: a4a859b5-3099-53b4-e289-fe719bcc0d29
Status code: 500
Time: Tue Jun 30 2020 14:48:45 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Service version: 13.0.13599.219
Client version: 2006.2.01434-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-gov-virginia-redirect.analysis.usgovcloudapi.net/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@JasonSheldon 
There are are some differences between government plans and commercial plans. There is a doc to explained the features are available in each government environment, where Template apps are not available in any government environment.

Regards to your requirements, I would suggestion you contact Power bi team for advices by creating a support ticket

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@JasonSheldon 
There are are some differences between government plans and commercial plans. There is a doc to explained the features are available in each government environment, where Template apps are not available in any government environment.

Regards to your requirements, I would suggestion you contact Power bi team for advices by creating a support ticket

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors