Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error: reached the maximum allowable memory allocation for your tier.

Hi all,

I am getting an error:

Couldn't load the data for this visual

You have reached the maximum allowable memory allocation for your tier. Consider upgrading to a tier with more available Memory.

I keep running into slowness issues and now it looks like we may be running into set tier memory and resource limits.  Some of our dashboards,  have a lot of users and as more and more users are using these it looks like we will be having more of these issues.  Maybe a review or increase of our term memory or resource limits is in order?   I would be willing to bet these issues are all related.  Please look at the error message in the above and help me with some solution.

Thanks,

Prajukta rath

1 REPLY 1
MariusT
Helper II
Helper II

Have you analyzed your Premium environment? You can do this with the Premium Capacity Metrics App: https://docs.microsoft.com/nb-no/power-bi/service-admin-premium-monitor-capacity

If you have a lot of datasets, with a lot of users, you might want to upgrade to a higher SKU, or if applicable, split your current SKU into one or more smaller SKU. 

You can use the Metrics app to identify the hours during the day with the heavies workload, in addition to the datasets pulling the most resources. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors