cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
u3nena7 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error message when trying to open a Report on app.powerbi.com / Reports do not open

Same problem.

CM000n Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error message when trying to open a Report on app.powerbi.com / Reports do not open

Thanks for all you reply Smiley Happy

Did someone also opened a ticket for it?

I didn't get any official feedback to this till yet....

zupsel Visitor
Visitor

Same issue in  Sweden

bsjut Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

We see the same issue for several accounts in Germany.

Lomskij Visitor
Visitor

Same here.

cwayne758 Member

Same issue here in Jacksonville, FL

spiderrob Member

Mine are back online again (UK). Interesting that I've also now just seen an iOS update appear that adds report functionality (this is great by the way!) to the iPhone app. I'm guessing the reports glitch on the service has something to do with the roll out of reports to be available on the app.

bsjut Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Mine are back online, too. 

konstantinos Senior Member

Back to normal again 

Konstantinos Ioannou
Highlighted
fcivardi Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Same issue now (25 feb) in Switzerland