cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Error message when trying to open a Report on app.powerbi.com / Reports do not open

Same problem.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error message when trying to open a Report on app.powerbi.com / Reports do not open

Thanks for all you reply Smiley Happy

Did someone also opened a ticket for it?

I didn't get any official feedback to this till yet....

Highlighted

Same issue in  Sweden

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

We see the same issue for several accounts in Germany.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Same here.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Same issue here in Jacksonville, FL

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Mine are back online again (UK). Interesting that I've also now just seen an iOS update appear that adds report functionality (this is great by the way!) to the iPhone app. I'm guessing the reports glitch on the service has something to do with the roll out of reports to be available on the app.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Mine are back online, too. 

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Back to normal again 

Konstantinos Ioannou
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same issue now (25 feb) in Switzerland

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors