Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

aoliver
Helper III
Helper III

Error in the load of a dataflow

Hello everyone

I am trying to create a dataflow with a query example.

When im in the preview, it shows the correct data, with my gateway configurated.

So, I saved the dataflow and now starts the problems:

- If I select the dataflow as a new datasource in a new .pbix file, the returning table is empty.

- If I try to update the dataflow it shows me an error (exactly at 30 second, maybe the time would be a problem)

- If I try to edit the dataflow, the gateway previosly configurated, now dont appear and I need to select again if I want to see the final table as result (If not shows a connection error)

- The last one, if I go to the configuration of dataflows in powerBI Service, the gateway conecction is disabled (I attach picture)

dataflow disabled.JPG

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
tlanza
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm having this same problem that just started ocurring today. I have the same options greyed out. 

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Is your data source online or on-premise?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Im not sure because I use a local IP of a server in my company, so I suppose on-premise.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors