Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in Measure

Dear Altruists, 

I have been facing problem like the screen shot attached. I have a measure tables and in this perticular report i m seeing like Measure alias which is an error. How could I trace which are the original measures of these error aliases or how to solve this issue.error in measures.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Anonymous ,

What I would do is to make sure that desktop, service and gateway are all updated.  Then, save and publish again and see if the error is still there.  Sometimes, if these get out of sync, that can cause an issue.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

To troubleshoot this, click on the measure, look at the formula bar at the actual tables and fields being used and then track backwards.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @collinq ,

My problem is I am seeing this error in service app as that report is not refreshing and i click edit and saw this measure alias error but if I download the data model which is splited from the report I did not see any kind of this error. 

Power BI service app requires an update. Is there something related with this issue. 

Thanks for your comment. 

Hey @Anonymous ,

What I would do is to make sure that desktop, service and gateway are all updated.  Then, save and publish again and see if the error is still there.  Sometimes, if these get out of sync, that can cause an issue.

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors