Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Publishing from Power BI Desktop to Online Service

Hello Power BI Community,

I've been building dashboards by connecting Power BI with Salesforce Objects, however all of my reports I had published stopped refreshing today (also some reports with datasets coming just from gsheets) and Power BI Online stopped recognizing all data source credentials which before were recognized just fine. Also, I was not using any gateway for scheduling the updates on my datasets before, when they were working properly. When I refresh my report on Power BI Desktop it works fine. I have also tried to delete all my dashes from my workspace and publish them again after refreshing them on Desktop, but now I'm getting the error below:

glupatelli_0-1638566847495.png

My License is Pro and I've been sharing my reports with several people on my company who don't have any Power BI license. Not sure if this could be the reason.

For the remaining report which I still did not delete from my workspace, this is what appears to me on Power BI Service settings where I usually scheduled my reports:

glupatelli_0-1638569653723.png

This is what I have on the refresh history, as you can see it was working completely fine for the last 2 months:

glupatelli_0-1638570715184.png

Please, can someone help me to solve this? Could it be related to an expiring license or some kind of block on my permissions?

Anyone else having the same issue out there?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it seems it's solved now. For those who are having the same issue, this is what I have done:

- Deleted all my dashboards from Power BI Online Service;

- Turned off my PC and turned it ON again;

- When I tried to publish it once again, everything started working normally.

I hope this can be useful to someone else, since I spent the whole day trying to solve it!

Thanks and good luck you all!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it seems it's solved now. For those who are having the same issue, this is what I have done:

- Deleted all my dashboards from Power BI Online Service;

- Turned off my PC and turned it ON again;

- When I tried to publish it once again, everything started working normally.

I hope this can be useful to someone else, since I spent the whole day trying to solve it!

Thanks and good luck you all!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors