cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcantor Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Epiphany! Dashboards not Refreshing In Focus losing numbers/lines

No fix seems to remain a permanent fix. This one lasted until the weekend. Now I have old data on the dashboard again. Funny thing, it shows current refresh date but old numbers. Reports show current numbers. Really frustrating.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Highlighted
alexmanyonde Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Did we ever get a solution?  My dashboards are not refreshing at all.  Remaining static.

kcantor Super Contributor
Super Contributor

My issue was a very simple, easy to overlook issue. I was updating filters. If the data is filtered and you change the data, the visuals on the dashboard do not change. My solution was to switch to using the pin live pages/tiles option. They work perfectly for me.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 188 members 1,898 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: