Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

daniele_tiles
Helper II
Helper II

Enhancement announced for October 2020 for workspace administration?

Hi to all,

are there any news about this 2 features announced at May, (https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/roadmap-update-whats-next-for-the-new-workspace-experience-...) about administering Workspaces in Power BI (which should be available from October)?

daniele_tiles_0-1603807891505.png

Thank you

Daniele Tiles

3 REPLIES 3
daniele_tiles
Helper II
Helper II

Any news?

Hi @daniele_tiles ,

You can upgrade a classic workspace to the modern one now.  When you open a classic workspace, you will get this option:2020-12-09_17-22-32.jpg

Or, you can select the elipsies on the top right of the page (near the publish app or update app yellow box) of a workspace, select edit workspace and then select "upgrade now."

As for the ability to hide the empty workspaces, that hasn't come out yet to my knowledge.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I have not read or heard of anything yet. There are still 3 days to go until the end of Oct, so holding thumbs!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors