Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

spiderrob
Advocate III
Advocate III

Enable custom visuals makes font of numbers on dashboard card tiny

When I enable custom visuals and then move back to a dashboard with single number cards, they render with very small font. Browser refresh returns them to normal size, but again, if you return (and enable again!) to a report with custom visuals, then navigating back to the dash shows tiny numbers again?

Anybody else see the same? Using IE11 & Chrome.

2 REPLIES 2

@spiderrob Is this with all custom visuals or one you are testing in particular?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

That's a possibility - I didn't think that it may be related to only one of the visuals.

The two I'm using are 'Word Cloud' and 'Force graph'. As they were the first two I experimented with, and had the same issue, I didn't try any more. As both have re-sizing text elements, I wonder if that's the problem. Will explore further tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors