Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

Enable Custom Visual once

According to the last update, we should be able to enable a custom visual once and have it remembered. I have tried this several times today and still get the warning every time I visit a report or dashboard. Has anyone else successfully enabled custom visuals and had the program remember? If so, I will submit a ticket. If not, I will wait patiently.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

4 REPLIES 4
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@kcantor In my case I only need to enable custom visual once after login to Power BI. Later it dosen't ask again. May be you can try using some other Power BI acconut or with different browser before raising any ticket. Hope this helps!

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

Seems to work in IE but not in Mozilla. Haven't checked Chrome yet as I am not a fan of Chrome. May have to become a Chrome user though.

If it only works on some browsers, that's a reason to definitely submit a bug, not to wait.

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

I had submitted a report this morning and am now in contact with support. I will update this with what I find. I am curious if this has any tie to the issue with enabline custom visuals using shared dashboards. I may have to locate that thread and ask which browser they are using as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors