Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LudoStire-4429
Regular Visitor

Emission Impact Dashboard: data not refreshed since Aug 22

Hi Comunity,

I install the Emission Impact Dasboard for Azure on two separate tenants. All working fine. I can see our Co2 emissions. However I found that the report doesn't collect data since Aug 22. Both tenants are valid and up and running. Any clue?

LudoStire4429_0-1670278500569.png

6 REPLIES 6
Vineetha12
Employee
Employee

Microsoft product group have fixed the issue. Now we will be able to see the data after august.

Hi,
Today 6th Feb 2023 and we are still seeing Nov 2022 data from the latest updated dashboard of 09/01/2023.
We still see the dashboard several months behind regularly, while it's mentioned that the issue has been fixed. Can you investigate this again?

Regards,

Vellen

LudoStire-4429
Regular Visitor

I contacted Ms Support. Their response: 

Thank you for your time over the phone call. As discussed, there was a known issue on Emission Impact Dashboard that data after August was not displaying in the report even after successful refresh. As mentioned, there was a known issue and the ETA for the fix was December 16th.

Will keep you updated in a week! I am surprised that no-one raised the issue in PBI Community as this a world wide issue with Emission Dashboard. It tells me that no one uses it maybe?😮

LudoStire-4429
Regular Visitor

Hi Manoj,

EA is definitely activated and my credentials are correct - I am part of the Enterprise Administrator role on the billing scope. The fact that I can see the name of my organisation and subsidiaries and past emissions data till Aug 22 prove that the connection is established, correct? But data should be updated monthly, no?

@LudoStire-4429 , you seems to have taken the right steps, in my opinion raise a ticket with Microsoft and resolve it. They can guide you in right direction. Pls post your solution if you have had any luck with them. Many Thanks 

Manoj_Nair
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@LudoStire-4429Did you checked whether your Enrollment number is activated, EA administrator credentials are correct and have right read or write permission. We have had similar issues in past and it down to permission issues. Do read the documentation Emission Dashboard thoroughly and follow the instructions. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/service-connect-to-emissions-impact-dashboar....

Still problem exists contact HelpDesk or raise ticket with them, they will guide you in right direction. Hope all goes well. Give kudos if this fixes your issues and pls accept as solution. Many Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors