Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pavlous
Advocate II
Advocate II

Embeded Content Greyd-Out

Hi,

Our company is registering increased number of reports connected to the embeded content issue on Sharepoint with PowerBi.

The issue is that at opening the list / page where the PBI content is embedded, they can see only grey table without any content inside of it. It behaves like normal content, but without any visuals. If they max out the report with the "arrows" on bottom right side of the PBI embedded content, they can see normaly the visuals, same if they rech it with the link.

This issue is absolutely random per user and per page. I can not define who or which report it is. Its just hapenning without any connections to the content.

Thank you for your helping.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@sstyre @Pavlous

This issue has been reported internally to Power BI team, engineer is working on a fix. I will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@sstyre,@Pavlous ,

What browser do the users use? As far as I know, this issue could be caused by that users view the Power BI embed reports in IE10 and below versions, please switch to IE11 and run IE11 in standard mode, then check if the issue still occurs.

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Good morning.  Testing here has been done on IE, Chrome and Firefox.  The latter 2 work fine, all the time, through multiple users.  IE 11 seems to be the one of issue, however if pushed to full screen mode, then it does work just fine.  

@sstyre @Pavlous

This issue has been reported internally to Power BI team, engineer is working on a fix. I will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,

They have experienced this issue also in Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

@Pavlous,

I am not able to reproduce this issue. How about these users use IE or Edge?

Regards,

Same result. I told them to update it to the last version so now I am waiting for results.

So, the one affected replied me, that he is using IE 11 (11.0.42) (11.0.9600.18665)  and the issue is still there.

Any other Ideas?

sstyre
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issues with this, with entire dashboards through Share Point being all grey, even though they're perfectly fine in Power BI iteslf.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors