Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Checklist
Advocate II
Advocate II

Embedding to Sharepoint error

Hi,

We are getting following error on reports that are embedded to Sharepoint site: 

Checklist_0-1634623826697.png

* The report is in the premium workspace .

* I am using. File->Embeded report->SharePoint online to get the URL. 

* PowerBi web part is used in the Sharepoint. 

*  Reports that are embed with the "Embed" web part (Iframe) are working fine, however then it is not possible to use the report action bar. 

Checklist_1-1634624021946.png

Checklist_2-1634624120400.png

What is causing this error? Any ideas? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Checklist ;

This is the process for embed in SharePoint Online? Do you click on Site Contents.
Secondly there are some restrictions about it.

• Error: "An error occurred, please try logging out and back in and then revisiting this page. Correlation ID: undefined, http response status: 400, server error code 10001, message: Missing refresh token"

If you receive this error, try one of the troubleshooting steps below.

1. Sign out of SharePoint and sign back in. Be sure to close all browser windows before signing back in.

2. If your user account requires multi-factor authentication (MFA), then sign in to SharePoint using your MFA device (phone app, smart card, etc.).

3. Azure B2B Guest users accounts are not supported. Users see the Power BI logo that shows the part is loading, but it doesn't show the report.

• Power BI does not support the same localized languages that SharePoint Online does. As a result, you may not see proper localization within the embedded report.

• You may encounter issues if using Internet Explorer 10.

• The Power BI web part is not available for national clouds.

• The classic SharePoint Server is not supported with this web part.

• URL filters are not supported with the SPO web part.

Note:

Users or groups need access to both the SharePoint Online page and the report in the Power BI app to see the report on the SharePoint page.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am following the specified process for embeding the report. This is intermittent error. Sometimes the embeded report loads withouth problems, but other times I get this error.  During one day this can change several times, I am not sure what is causing it.  I am using Chrome browser and other users in my company are expiercing same problem. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors