Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

OneWithQuestion
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Embedding in SPO does not work in Chrome (except in Incognito mode)???

We have several users who have issues trying to view Power BI reports that are embedded in SPO sites.

It works fine in IE, however, when viewing the page in Chrome nothing loads.  No error messages either, it just appears to never really process the PowerBI web part on the page.

The really odd bit is that if we open it in incognito mode...it works fine.

This older thread had the same issue but I have not seen any new info on it:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Embedded-PowerBI-Report-not-showing-in-Chrome-but-works-in-...

Has anyone else run across this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @OneWithQuestion

Which method you used to embed power bi reports? publish to web, embed power bi to sharepoint, power bi embed?

Please share more information to help us clarify your scenario.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

@OneWithQuestion @v-shex-msft  I have a client who cannot see the Power BI report in the SharePoint online web part when in Chrome or Edge but can in IE.  I can see it in all three browsers.  Was there ever a solution to this?  Again, I added the report using the Power BI web part.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors