Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Embedding Power BI visualization in React and React Native

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to embed PBI reports in React and React Native. The following parameters are requested by the dev team. 

Id,
Embed URL
Access token,
Token Type

I am trying to understand how and from where to get the above parameters . Please provide some info on whether to use Power BI embedded or Power BI premium for this. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks,
Radhika 
2 REPLIES 2

Thank you @v-yinliw-msft  for the detailed info.

So as per the link, I should have Power BI Embedded license . I am little confused on what to use Azure AD token OR Embed token?

I need the power Bi visuals to be embedded into react & react native . Could you please let me know how to choose between the application tokens?

Highly appreciate your time.

Thanks,

Radhika Lanka

v-yinliw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Radhika_Kanaka ,

You can find the URL here:

vyinliwmsft_0-1663824494259.png

You can read the documentation below about Access Token and Token Type:

Understand the permission tokens needed for embedding a Power BI application - Power BI | Microsoft ...

Generate an embed token in Power BI embedded analytics - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Yinliw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors