Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

deepikagaonkar
Frequent Visitor

Embedded report and dashboard without Power BI Embedded

We have embedded the dashboard in the react application without Azure Power BI Embedded service using the "App owns data" , explained in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/get-azuread-access-token.
I have similar situation explained in post
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Developer/Power-BI-Embedded-Pricing-Am-i-mistaken/td-p/297606.

I want to understand, how I will be billed extra for the embedded dashboard in my react application knowing I have purchased the Pro-license for one user, which I am using as master account to embedd the dashboard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@deepikagaonkar,

When you embed without Power BI Embedded/Premium then you are limited to generate embed tokens. Here is a documentation related to that. However limit is not documented, I would vote for 250.

Regarding billing. Nothing additional except Pro-license per master account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@deepikagaonkar,

When you embed without Power BI Embedded/Premium then you are limited to generate embed tokens. Here is a documentation related to that. However limit is not documented, I would vote for 250.

Regarding billing. Nothing additional except Pro-license per master account.

Yes, as long as the pro account user does not exhaust the max amount of the tokens generated everything will work fine. But before going to production we will need to purchase the capacity.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors