cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Embedded Reports on website not updated

I have a website with a PowerBI emdedded report on it, the report is a direct query so it should be live data. I added data to my table, in powerBI I refresh the report and it updated the report with the new data. When I refresh my website page it does not update, it remains static, after a few more refreshes, I do a short on the field and it refreshed the data. 

Does anyone have any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Embedded Reports on website not updated

It is updating every hour, even though the documentation makes it seem like direct queries update reports on live. I am assuming its the embedded reports that just updated hourly. Doesnt truly explain why I was able to see the updated data when I did a sort on the report

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Embedded Reports on website not updated

It is updating every hour, even though the documentation makes it seem like direct queries update reports on live. I am assuming its the embedded reports that just updated hourly. Doesnt truly explain why I was able to see the updated data when I did a sort on the report

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors