Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jordo30

Embedded PowerApp not visible in Powerbi Service

So I made a simple PowerApp that updates a contacts list that is embedded into my powerbi report. It is used to define the users table in the report but when I publish from the desktop the app is no longer visible in my workspace or premium app.

The powerapp is visible however if you use your mobile device through powerbi app or through microsoft teams site throught the powerbi connector.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @v-shex-msft ,

So let me clarify I created a PowerApp that I embedded into a PowerBi dashboard. When I published the dashboard to PowerBi service and then shared it through my premium powerbi app it would dissappear. I was able to solve this problem on friday by switching from using Internet Expolorer to Google Chrome.

Regards,

Jordan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Jordo30 ,

What apps do you mean? powerapp or power bi workspace app?  If you mean powerapp embed, I'd like to suggest you post this to powerapp forum to get better support.  If you mean power bi workspace app, please share more details information to help us clarify your scenario.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft ,

So let me clarify I created a PowerApp that I embedded into a PowerBi dashboard. When I published the dashboard to PowerBi service and then shared it through my premium powerbi app it would dissappear. I was able to solve this problem on friday by switching from using Internet Expolorer to Google Chrome.

Regards,

Jordan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors