Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PrateekSahu
Frequent Visitor

Embedded App integrating With Microsoft Teams (SharePoint Issue)

Hi,

I'm trying to use the new Embed PPT url From One Drive and Integrated With A power bi Service App After That I Have Interated With Teams (From Web Option New Tab).  It works in a web browser when using Teams, but does not work when using the Windows Teams client.  Has anyone been able to get this to work?  It just keeps asking me to sign in, pops a browser window, Opens In Browser Its Perfect In Browser

Thanks,

Sample web.pngSample Desktop.png

When Iam Opening In Web It Is Ok But When Iam Opening In Desktop verSion Iam Getting Signin Option And Redirectin to Web (I Need To Open In Teams Desktop Version)

2 REPLIES 2
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PrateekSahu ,

Could not reproduce it in my environment currently. Is it a temporary problem or an issue for a long time?

Best Regards,

Yingjie Li

Hi Yingjie Li,

This Issue Is From Very Long Time One And Half Year Ago Somebody Posted Simillar Problem But I didnt Find any Proper solution
Could You Please Help Me With This Problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors