Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ryan87
Regular Visitor

Embed code URL link delay

Hi,

Are there any plans to reduce the delay time between reports auto refreshing and their embed code URL updating with the latest data? At present it is about an hour. I ask as I have a report that we display in our workshop that shows a list of sales orders in priority order as a working shcedule for the team. The report looks a lot better as the URL as it fills the screen and is easily shared.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Moorest
Frequent Visitor

We're having a similar issue, though it only affects the initial filter set up of the page.

It updates the dashboard but the the set of filters that are active to begin with take the dashboard back ot an earlier point in time.

This can be seen when attaching a timestamp to the dashboard which clearly shows activitating the original filter context reverts it back to an earlier version.

Hi all,

Does anybody else have any feedback on the below?

@Moorestthanks for coming back to me, however I'm not using dashboards. Some of the reports I have created are displaying data tables that are too wide to display as a dashboard tile. for example lists of open jobs for our production team with all of the relevant details. So I have created reports and published them to the wb and the embed codes are then displayed on the factory floor on TV screens but due to the nature of the reports and how quickly things change, we need the embed code URL's to update when the reports do.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors