Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MAS13
Helper I
Helper I

Embed URL Change

Hello Everyone, 

Hope all is well.

I am running into a problem where the last 24 hours my embed URL's have changed from app.powerbi.com to app.blob.core.windows.net/embed/snapshotEmbedHost.html?  I do know that IT was doing some upgrade with Azure.  Has anyone ran into this problem or knows why the sudden change.  When I embed the app.blob url the error I am getting is Resource not found which leads me to believe that whatever upgrade they did moved our cloud storage?!  

Thanks for any help you can provide.

5 REPLIES 5
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MAS13 ,

Sorry I can't replicate your issue, please raise your question to support team for more advice:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Does URL look like this?

Capture.PNG

Hi @MAS13 ,

Yes, the Embed option to open a dialog that provides a link and an iFrame you can use to embed the report securely.

User can open a report URL directly, or one embedded in a web portal.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Thank you for your help.  It seems as if MS messed up on their side and inserted a different URL code.  I found another thread from Saturday that states the same issue so hopefully the more the public brings this up the faster they will fix it.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/iFrame-Embed-Issue/idi-p/763366

Ok BUT here is the kicker.  Ever since that URL changed I can't embed anywhere. The error says Resource not found. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors