Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Embed Power BI report on website without sign-in requirement

I have a Power BI report which I have embedded into a website,  but it cannot be viewed by others without:

1. signing-in
  2. requesting access

Is there a way to make the report visible to anyone visiting the website without having to sign-in to Power BI and request access?

similar to how anyone can view the dashboard on this page https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/congratulations-to-the-winners-of-the-bookmarking-feature-c...

I have the Power BI Pro license if that helps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michiel
Resolver III
Resolver III

There is a feature called 'Publish to Web' but it has to be enabled by your Power BI Administrator.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michiel
Resolver III
Resolver III

There is a feature called 'Publish to Web' but it has to be enabled by your Power BI Administrator.

Yet, it is 4 years later and it seems not to be working.  Have followed all the steps in the link, produced the URL, embeded it to the Web site, but anonymous users get a "Request Access" once they click on it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors