Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

v-brpate
Regular Visitor

Embed Power BI content into an application for your organization users - Need Admin Approval Error

Hello Support,

We are try to embed PowerBI report in website and we have folllow step form below link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/embed-sample-for-your-organization

We have download the User Owns Data sample from GitHub to get started. Now, We are getting below error while running application.

image.png

SAT Report 5 app created on Azure --> App Registrtaion and It's having following permision.image.png

Can you please check and help us?

As we got error of need admin approval, Do we need to setup app using Admin login?

Thanks,

Brijesh

3 REPLIES 3
visuresh
Employee
Employee

I face the same problem even with the above settings. Do you have any solution?

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @v-brpate ,

Please try to enable user consent for the entire tenant (all users, all applications):

1.In the Azure portal, navigate to "Azure Active Directory" => "Users and groups" => "User settings"

2.Enable the "Users can consent to apps accessing company data on their behalf" setting and save the changes

6.png

Grant permissions to the application by an admin - either for the entire tenant or a specific user.

You can refer to the troubleshooting link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/embedded-troubleshoot#aadsts90094-the-grant-requ....

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xicai 

Thanks for the help, I have try to follow the steps but I don't have rights to change it but I think it's already set to "Yes".

image.png

Do you have anyother solution?

Thanks,

Brijesh

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors