Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Embbedded codes is blocked

Hi all, I'm facing issues when accesing all of my reports which was embedded in my website.

I can still access it last week, but today I can't. All of my embedded codes were in "Blocked" status and I did not receive any notifications.

Any suggestions for this issue?
Thanks
Regards
7 REPLIES 7
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

How about ibarrau's suggestion?

Does "embedded in my website" in your post mean:

Someone "publish to web", then create a embed code, share this code with you,

Next you use this code in your web browser to see the reports.

If so, ibarrau's suggestion should be helpfull.

Could you kindly accept his reply as a solution if your problem is solved?

Additionally, please refer to this article. Pay attetion to  "Managing code" part and "Tenant setting" part.

if not, please let me know what is your situation.

Best Regrads

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-juanli-msft

Based on ibarrau's suggestion, I'm now having discussion with my Power BI Organization Administrator.

I'm the who created the embed code for all of my Power BI reports and then added those code in my website. It's been working for almost 4 months, but suddenly last week I cannot see all of my reports in the website and all of the embedded codes has "blocked" status.

Hi, like I said before, there is no problem on publishing to web with free acount, you can check my website if you want.

The problem could be a "Tenant Setting" on the Admin Portal. Take a look on a picture if you want to help the administrator:

Then you can "Manage Embed Codes" to check your reports and urls for embedding.

Regards,

P/D Be sure you are selecting "File/Publish To Web". If you are embedding with a register app in azure and login to microsoft it is something completely different.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ibarrau

Yes I told them based on your suggestion that is not license issue, but because they're still on leave so maybe the link will be normal again on January. 

I'll definitely update to this thread once everything ok. 

Thanks again for your help and suggestions.

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi, try to contact to the power bi admin. There is an option on the admin portal where you can block de "publish to web" from users.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ibarrau

So it's not related to license type? Because I'm using Power BI free version. I'll try to contact my organization admin to see why my reports has been blocked.

Thanks

There is no problem with license. The publish to web option is free for all users. I have a web site of my own with a free user.

Regards,

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors