Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

albertboon88
Frequent Visitor

Email subscription - No content display in Matrix table

Hi, I am a Power Bi pro user. I have created a dashboard with clustered column chart and Matrix tables in Pbi services.

I received email notification after subscribed to the dashboard, but the content of the Matrix table did not display intermittently. There was no issue with clustered column table as it could display the trend every time. The issue is only happened to Matrix table at the email body and PNG attachment.

Attached the screenshot captured from email (below 2 boxes are matrix table)

Any advise would be much appreciated. Thank you.Blank Matrix tableBlank Matrix table

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @albertboon88,

Have you create reports with direct query mode? If this is a case, current it seems like a known issue appears on certain visuals.

Please take a look at support page to know more about this issue.

Power bi Support

Some Power BI users may not see certain visuals when viewing reports using Direct Query. Engineers have found the issue and are working on deploying a fix. Next update @ 04/23/2018 07:00 PM UTC.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin,

Thanks for the message.

No, I am using Import mode in the report creation. But the subsequent data refresh is managed by PBI Gateway. There is no issue with the Matrix table in the report and dashboard when view in the PBI service. The blank content is only happened to email subscription.

Hi @albertboon88,

Maybe you can take a look at following link which told about same issue, I think this issue may related to azure area data service:

Power BI subscription email fails to display dashboard content

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors